How are Nurajacks installed?
The Nurajacks simply rest on top of a waterproofing membrane or any stable, erosion-proof surface and the tiles or joists sit on the self-leveling head of the Nurajack. The void between the decking and the membrane can be used to accommodate pipes and other services.prev next
- Meets council requirements for decking over membrane decks.
- Self-levelling heads simply create a level deck.
- Top adjustable heads - no lifting of tiles to adjust the jacks.
- Interchangible heads accomodate tile or timber decks
- European designed and manufactured.
- 20 year guarantee when installed in combination with Nuraply membrane system.
Display showing Nurajack support system
Timber Joists were used to support this timber deck
Tile balcony created with Nurajacks
Service pipes running underneath tile deck
Height adjustable Nurajacks created slope suitable for home made wheelchair ramp
Nurajacks in Revit
Shows an example of Nurajacks being used in Revit.